NEB Grade Improvement Exam 2077-78 notice has been released by the National Examination Board. The students who are not satisfied with their scores in the NEB Board Examination, the National Examination Board provides a great opportunity for them to increase their grades. Only those students can opt for this option who have qualified for the Board Exam. NEB will prescribe a procedure that the student will have to follow for the Improvement Exam, the procedure includes filling up the grade improvement Form which will be provided by the NEB exam board. Students need to keep themselves updated regarding the information on grade improvement forms.
NEB Grade Improvement Exam Latest Notification
National examination board released a notification on 15 February 2021 regarding grade improvement compartment and a second chance exam. Read the notification below to know more about grade improvement exam:
NEB Grade Improvement Exam 2077-78 Dates for SEE & 12th
|NEB Grade Improvement Notice Form Open Date||03 Falgun 2077|
|NEB improvement from submission Date||15 Chaitra 2077|
NEB Improvement Exam 2077-78 Eligibility Criteria
The students are advised to go through the described eligibility criteria as per the NEB Board before applying for the Improvement Exam. The Improvement exam form will be cancelled if the candidate does not meet the eligibility.
- The candidates are eligible to give NEB Improvement Exam only if they have passed the Previous NEB Board Exam they have appeared for.
- Students who had appeared as a regular examinee in the examination and were absent or secured ‘C’, ‘D+’, ‘D’, or ‘E’ grade in one subject are eligible to participate in the grade improvement exam.
- Candidates who have not qualified for the previous Board Exam can search for different provisions.
- Improvement Exam is only for those candidates who want to raise their previously scored grades in the Board Exam.
- The candidate must have studied from NEB Board.
- The candidate will not be eligible for appearing in the Improvement Exam if he/she gets low grades in any subject.
- No additional subject can be chosen for the Improvement Exam, only the subjects in which the candidate had previously appeared can be chosen.
- The improvement exam can be given only for the two main subjects.
NEB 2077-78 Improvement Exam Application Form
The Candidates willing to appear for the neb grade improvement exam 2078 are required to fill the application form for which the tentative availability date is Falgun 02-Chaitra. It will be made available by NEB Board. Below mentioned steps are to be followed to apply for the Improvement Exam 2078.
- The Candidates need to visit the National Education Board’s official website i.e. neb.gov.np.
- Now on the Home Page click on the link Grade Improvement Exam form and download the application form.
- Fill the Grade improvement application form by furnishing personal and academic details
- Fill in all the asked details attentively and cross-check the filled details carefully.
- Online grade improvement application form is to be submitted to respective colleges.
- Payment of grade improvement application form fees via respective college.
NPR. 600/- is the Application Fee for all the Candidates.
Application Fees can be through respective colleges.
NEB Grade Improvement Exam 2077-78 Subject Wise Fees
|Number of Subjects||Fee|
|One subjects for regular students||600|
|Two subject for regular students||600|
Important Points Related to NEB Grade Improvement 2077-78
The Candidates applying for NEB grade Improvement Exam 2077-2078 should go through the mentioned points below :
- Improvement Exams take place next year in Baisakh and results will be declared in June (Asar )months. This means you get a whole two months to prepare for the grade improvement exam.
- The Applications for NEB Improvement Exam 2078 will be made available in 02 Falgun or 15 Chaitra 2077 on the official NEB website.
- Students who had appeared as a regular examinee in the examination 2078 and were absent or secured ‘C’, ‘D+’, ‘D’, or ‘E’ grade in class 12 result are eligible to participate in the grade improvement exam.
- Improvement Exam 2078 is only for those candidates who want to raise their previously scored grades in Board Exam.
- Candidates can apply for Neb grade Improvement Exam 2078 for the only two subjects or for the selected subjects from the five main subjects.
- If the marks scored by the candidate in the Improvement Exam 2078 is more than his/her previously scored marks then the newly revised mark sheet will be issued, and if the marks obtained in the improvement exam, 2078 is less than the previously scored marks then the mark sheet will remain the same.
- The Candidate must go through the fees chargeable for different scenarios.
- The students are advised to go through the described eligibility criteria as per the NEB Board before applying for the grade Improvement Exam. The grade Improvement exam form will be canceled if the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria as defined by the board.
- The candidates are eligible to give NEB grade Improvement Exam 2078 only if they have passed the Previous Board Exam they have appeared for. Candidates who have not qualified for the previous Board Exam can search for different provisions.
- We have to submit a fee of Rs.600 per subject to the NEB Board.
Forms will be released by NEB from august till September and can be collected from the School or NEB board office.
- A candidate who has passed National Education Board Examination of the Board may reappear at the examination for improvement of performance in one or more subjects in the main examination in succeeding year only, provided he/she has not pursued higher studies in the meantime.
- A candidate appearing for grade improvement in the subject(s) involving practical shall appear only in theory and previous practical marks shall be carried forward and accounted for.
- A candidate who has passed SEE/ 12th exams but would like to go for the Improvement exam to improve performance in one or more subjects can reappear in the main examination in the succeeding year only. If you have passed SEE / 12th this year, you have to wait for next year’s main examination.
- For subjects involving practical work, in case the candidate has passed in practical at the main examination, he/she shall be allowed to appear in the theory part only and marks in practical obtained at the main examination shall be carried forward and accounted for.
NEB Grade Improvement Exam 2077-78 Admit Card
NEB will be releasing the Admit Card of Improvement Exam 2078 in Baisakh. Candidates can get the Admit Card from the their respective colleges. The exam of NEB Improvement 2078 will be held in the month of Baisakh. The forms for the NEB grade Improvement exam were released in Falgun and the candidates who are planning on appearing for the exam of NEB grade Improvement were to fill-up the form and submit the completed form before the due date. Every year NEB provides this opportunity and the candidates apply for this exam with the purpose of increasing their grades of SEE and class 12th. The admit card of NEB Improvement exam 2078 is an important part of the admission procedure which will be released by NEB.
The candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be eligible to collect the Improvement exam admit card which will be available from Baisakh 2078. The final date is not declared yet and candidates will have to keep visiting the website of NEB on a regular basis regarding any of the updates of NEB grade Improvement Exam Admit card 2078. For more of information regarding NEB Improvement Admit Card 2021, go through the article given below.
Rules for NEB Grade Improvement Exam 2077-78
- Only those candidates can apply for the Improvement Examination who have passed the Board Exam in 2077.
- More than one subject can be chosen by the candidate for improvement.
- According to the number of subjects chosen for improvement by the candidate, the application fee may vary.
- After the improvement result of NEB 2078 is out, a candidate can prefer the latest or improved result.
NEB Grade Improvement Exam Result 2077-78
The Result of NEB grade improvement Exam 2077-78 and NEB Regular Board Exam 2077-78 will be released alongside on the notified date by the NEB Board. The marks scored by the candidate in the Improvement Exam will be considered as the final score and the revised mark sheet will be issued with the revised scores of the subjects for which the candidate will be given the exam.
NEB Grade Improvement Exam FAQ
How many times candidates can apply for the NEB improvement exam?
Candidates only have one chance to appear for the NEB grade improvement exam in the successive year.
Is grade improvement exam a good choice?
Yes it is a good choice to give the grade improvement exam if you have scored below C then you may go for the grade improvement exam as many places C becomes eligibility
I had completed my class 12th in 2076. And now I would like to give the grade improvement paper, is there’s any feasibility.
So, let me clear you that grade improvement is only valid in the same year of qualifying the class.
How many times can a candidate appear for NEB grade Improvement examination?
For the NEB grade improvement examination, only one chance in the succeeding year is permitted.
What if I fail in NEB grade improvement exam?
If you fail in the NEB Class 12 grade Improvement Exam then your result your previous board exam marks will be still valid and it will be taken into account for college admissions or jobs.
Who is eligible for grade improvement exam?
Students who had appeared as a regular examinee in the examination and were absent or secured ‘C’, ‘D+’, ‘D’, or ‘E’ grade in one subject are eligible to participate in grade improvement exam.